الثلاثاء، يناير ٠٢، ٢٠٠٧

My Brain Speech...

al salamo 3alikom wa ra7mato Allah wa baraktoh

Before speaking, u should know the fact that I'm not a philosopher...

I should confess that what I do others could see and know, it's all spread sooner or later... starting not alone would give me things and not give me others
I couldn't think which to choose, Is it my brain guiding me or my heart ?
Is it spirit of challenge ? or revenge ?
Will I be among them ? or I'll be auxilary ?
Do I have to think all time how to be not auxilary, or to know that I'm the responsible ... which is better ?

Time runs, brain thinks, heart hurts ... I should discuss.. but I want to do it for myself .. myself

that all i could write about it... and gona forget about it till coming discussion

هناك تعليق واحد:

Mohammed Moussa يقول...

your brain always thinks in a complicated way 3ashan keda tele3na 12th fe el Regional :D

bas cool ;)