الخميس، ديسمبر ٢١، ٢٠٠٦

El-3eed Far7a

al salamo 3alikom wa ra7mato Allah wa barakatoh,

kol sana we ento tayebeen, 10 days remaining 3al 3eed
I'm gonna say a story of a 'Cow'
it's not a big story, but it's nice
once upon a day .. -) ... Haytham asked me if I wanna share in a cow for el-3eed, it's was smg new :D, I did't know what steps should I follow to answer :D.. easily I asked Haytham about the steps! :D
we need 7 to share, so Haytham asked moussa, kamal, mustafa, Alaa, Wael (el dof3a, welad SC)
in that time I asked my parents, through international call :D.. and they accepted the idea el-hamdulellah
Moussa too, others except Wael didn't agree for different reasons
then yesterday night, haytham told me we are not enough, so we may not bring a cow :(
we made some extra calls... 2 of Moussa's father friends, Mustafa Attia, Abdalla ;)
Mustafa is out cuz he has his own sheep, then now we have 7 ... we have Abdalla, I'll see him this 3eed n-sha2-Allah <:o)
Finally I was happy,,,, it's a story of being Happy :D

ok, now I'm going to study,,, kol sana we ento tayyebeen
Rabbena ywafa2na we yafa2kom

al salamo 3alikm wa ra7mato Allah wa barkatoh

ليست هناك تعليقات: