السبت، فبراير ٢٧، ٢٠١٠

Unblocked

Now that I've removed the Content Lock -that was on 18+ websites, like YouTube and Blogger!- I'm back

This is about last weekend, another day in Altrincham ... precisely, Trafford

That’s why I’ve been to Trafford Centre, the nearest Carphone Warehouse stock where I can get T-Mobile’s USB Modem. I badly needed internet connection the night before, to send an -important- email. Even worse, once I started my 1-hour session (a £3 session!) that night, I lost the network connection, while the session countdown is on! … no more mobile credit, and a f’up BT hotspot

The second time being to Trafford Centre, the place looks much better and active in the morning. And I didn’t want to miss having Shawerma and Falafel sandwiches, yum!

Back home, plugged in the stick, voila! Internet connection, with no access to YouTube … I should verify an 18+ age user for T-Mobile … here comes the only good thing about T-Mobile’s pink color, it makes me feel like “It’s Ok, don’t panic … it’s as easy as a retail visit the next day”

[Neither to Blogger … a Locked Content! hence the post delay]

هناك تعليق واحد:

Unknown يقول...

ابقى أعمل Update لل in formations بتاعتك اللى موجودة فى About Me.

أى خدعة ;)

وكمان شيل ال Word verification والنبى :D:D