الجمعة، نوفمبر ٠٩، ٢٠٠٧

United Kingdom Trip (2)

assalamo 3alikom w ra7mato ALLAH,

Missing u moooooooore...
That time i'm gonna talk about how is life here up till now...
It's quite, since we are in Newbury sides, not in the center.
We usually go work and return with a TME in the Altrincham office (who came to Newbury for that training too).
Mmmmm, I've no much interesting things to say about life here, although it's quite and clean..but we've not been to market places or dealing with citizens during that period, only with Mentor employees.
British, Japanese, American and Indian offices ... can't forget to mention the Russian genius ;) .. he's in one of the British offices.
I've got to know my direct manager in Newbury, a one higher, and the highest :D .. not that much...cuz those people had meetings, while I had training session on the tool I'm working on..that's interesting too.
The one resposible for my training (and my team-mate in Egypt) is our direct boss, he's so quite, helpful, experienced for sure and informative .. and we still have work to do for the coming week.

Well, for now I've no photos, wait my next post n-sha2-ALLAH (most probably the photos will be on facebook whenver available)

again, miss u alllll

ليست هناك تعليقات: