الاثنين، مارس ٢٦، ٢٠٠٧

Constitution ... "I Love Egypt"

al salamo alikom wa rahmato ALLAH wa barakatoh,

Welcome back Mohammed :D,
Ok, Along with facing new technologies and services, thinking of post midterm exams schedule and studying for the exams (tomorrow is the last one, Distributed Computing) .. I've been involved in that event .. the Constitutional amendments of Egypt
Don't worry, I'm not that much involved ... let me tell you the story of a busy, computer science (specifically, Scientific Computing) student that heard about his role in the Constitution recently!

Few weeks ago, about a month, I've seen an opposition banner , in street, for some changes in the judges role ... fine, It's concerned with lawyers, I've nothing to do with that!

About one or two weeks later, I've received an email on my yahoo that didn't appear cuz of encoding problems ... delete!
Few days later, another clear email, saying "No for the constitutional amendments"! ... oh what's going on, what I should do with this political issue ... do I've something to do about the Constitution! "El-Dostoor" (A high-class word!)

I think you got bored! .. so let me speed up...
Few days ago, I become aware of what's going on, what are those amendments, and how I'm involved.
I've heard different opinions about different actions that could be taken!

Actually, those changes affected me more than the presidential elections! I don't worry whether President Mubarak is there for 25 years! (busy people forget even their birthdays!)
And I'm thankful for the president for the modern Innovations such as Bridges, Metro and other modern institutions. (I wont get into more details, keeping the Blog in "Safe Mode")
Ok, I don't know what to say now, the constitutional modifications are strange! Didn't the "inventor" thought of public reaction ... what's the coming plan .. what the public will do ... and the international reaction!! ?? (No, I'm not a TV presenter! )
How did the new constitution become logic enough to be out for polling! .. really strange.

I've no more words to say, the number of "!" used above indicate my feelings !!

Thanks for attention,
al salamo alikom wa rahmato ALLAH wa barkatoh

ليست هناك تعليقات: