الخميس، سبتمبر ٠٧، ٢٠٠٦

Eating my food :(

al salamo 3alikom,

how r u doing ? how have u done ? how will u do ?

coming here to talk about some interesting thing, I've just discovered yesterday...
It's the presence of a kind of parasites in my stomach. Waiting the digestive system to complete it's task... then hurry up before the blood carry nutrition to body cells, catch it to grow and multiply.
That was the description of the Dr. ... the reason is the 'Take Away' food (specially salads), what should u expect to be my reaction ? in addition that I knew it may reach the Liver :
That was happy news, cuz I knew the reason of less concentration, and being thin!
And bad news to feel that i've been silly, others eating my food!,and... will it pass ?

Name of the parasite: Entamoeba histolytica (cyst)
How did I know ? Moussa told me long time ago to go and make analysis, that time I went to Dr. 'batna' and analysed the case wrongly! (a non-eating boy :D)
a year later, yesterday, I've done the desired analysis, without asking a Dr.
It's nice to discover parasites inside my stomach :D, welcome heavy guests :D, it's time to fight it ;)

هناك تعليقان (٢):

Asmaa Magdi يقول...

Shafak Allah wa 3afak

Mohammed Moussa يقول...

and you are no very lazy to go again and analysis, you should go and "tetamen 3ala nafsak", Moussa who told you the first time :D